Do you want to network with those who working on the same technology projects as you? Need to know what the latest technology trends are? Do you want to know how to be “excellent” in online ministry? Or maybe you just need an excuse to go to San Diego in April? Come to the Ministry Internet & Technology Summit from April 19 to 21 in San Diego, CA. This summit is part of the larger Christian Leadership Alliance’s annual conference.
- Cynthia Ware, Executive Director Center for Church Communications
- Nick Nicholau, President Ministry Business Services and Co-founder Ministry Technology Institute
- Drew Goodmanson, CEO Monk Development
- Steve Hewitt, editor-in-chief Christian Computing Magazine
- Kevin Ring, President Unconventional Method
- Steve Hewitt, Editor-in-Chief, Christian Computing magazine
- Ron Weber, COO Trinet Internet Solutions
- …and me!
Watch this blog for more info on how you can make these sessions even more effective by participating in research and giving us feedback on what is important to you (and get a discount on the conference as well!).